Yesterday I got back from a month relaxing and having a fantastic time in Sweden! I took a lot of pictures (though not as many as usual), met a lot of new people, partied a few times, and even danced with my shirt off at a club called Nivå, although I must say I wasn't the only culprit :) I had a wonderful time and I will be going back someday, hopefully soon. I am lucky to be able to call a place as wonderful as Sweden my second home and to have an adopted family that I love like they are my own.Here are a few pics from my travels. I miss everyone a LOT and hope they are doing well!
This is a pic of me in Uppsala, the university city closest to where I was living. In the background is the Domkyrkan which you can see for miles and miles around. In truth, this is my church. I own it. Just like I own the Golden Gate Bridge and the Dalälven (a large beautiful river).I was there last week on Wednesday with Free and we spent the day shopping and running around. I ate licorice ice cream (the BEST ice cream known to man!!!) by the water and we had lunch near the river.
To the right is a picture of David and one of his
friends whose name escapes me right now.

Well actually I just don't know how to spell it :)
This was on 8/11 in The Grizzly Twister's rehearsal room
(that's the band David's in). We opened the door and all of these people streamed in and began drinking and fooling around. Now you can't tell but this room is tiny. And I mean tiny. But somehow we all fit and had a g
reat time!This is David and me out by the water at his grandparents summer house. The day was warm, the water was cold, and the food was great! We ate (well, not David) crayfish with pie,
sauce, and bread. I stuffed myself till I couldn't do more than waddle, but it was worth
it!To the right clockwise from left is David's grandma, grandpa, mom, Anders (Christin's boyfriend), Christin, myself, David, and friends of the family. There was so much food the table was creaking :)

This is Klara and myself, out on the town during the City Fest, the big dirty festival that assaults Gävle every year around this time. So in protest everyone went to listen to music at a small venue and proceded to get very very drunk. Good times!
Well I know I didn't post that many photos so more will come later when I have time and I'm not so jetlagged. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment