Friday, October 06, 2006

Stupid Camera

My camera has been acting up so I went today to Best Buy to have them fix it. It is now on its way via the mail somewhere out to the wild blue yonder where hopefully it will be retrieved, fixed, and sent back to my loving arms. Apparently I've over-loved it and it needed a well-deserved spa vacation.
Basically this means that I must rely on other people's cameras to take pictures and hope that they let me rip them off their computers to post here on the blog. I do apologize for the brief pause of pictures since it's going to take a minimum of 2 weeks to either fix or replace my camera.
Tomorrow I'm going to Waimanalo Bay to swim and run around on the beach. I'll keep everyone updated on how things are going. Hope you're all doing well!

No comments: