But seriously, I had a fantastic birthday! In the morning I went to $2.75 breakfast with Jen and Rob (don't knock it till you try it!), and had pancakes, hashbrowns, and scrambled eggs. When I got back and checked the mail box, my parents had sent me a great present, a box of candy from the Big Island Candy Company, and I've eaten almost the whole box already...! Then I spent a lot of the day at the mall with Jasmine shopping around for something exciting to buy.
Later that night some of my friends and I went to Duke's Canoe Club for dinner and I even got a birthday cake! It was a massive slab of Hula Pie with a candle on top that as soon as I blew out, everyone attacked. Needless to say that pie didn't last long with 6 of us gobbling! Everyone sang me Happy Birthday and embarrassed me in
We had a good time though and after 2 Hawaiian Iced Teas, I was ready to head to Magoo's for college night.
And here is a pic of me holding up my nearly completed pitcher of Sam Adams. I managed to pawn off almost 2 full glasses on Rob because I knew I couldn't even come close to finishing the whole thing by myself. I was a trooper though and gave it my best since it was, after all, my birthday and Jasmine bought it for me. Couldn't let it go to waste!
Earlier in the evening Linda and I had been standing by the bathroom in an epic line, when this random chick just ran into the bathroom, cutting in front of at least 10 girld desperate to get in, and jumped in the ONLY working stall!!
Around 1.30am I started to get reeeally tired (see, I AM old!) so we called it a night, got a cab and took off for Waikiki. All in all a very good birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment