
I just thought I'd post these pics because I think they're really cute and we had a really good time at Bubba Gump's last week. The 5 of us went and it was my first time eating there. Yes, I know there's one right in Monterey but you see, I'd never really had the inclination to visit it. So after getting a lot of crap from the guys about "Oh my gosh, you've
never been to Bubba Gump's?!" we went. It was pretty good actually, I had a fried fish sandwich with a pile of french fries while Jennifer and Ben ate a whole 1 1/2 lbs. of peel and eat shrimp. Chen-yu couldn't eat s

hrimp because he's allergic but Rob had a plateful. Jennifer also had this drink, I think it was a mango lava flow or something like that and it was really really yummy looking. It's great living in paradise where the fish is fresh and the drinks are tropical. Everyone should come visit me!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad you are enjoying yourself! But you know the fish is just as fresh in San Francisco where there is also a Bubba Gump's! Only in the islands for a short time and where has your Cali Pride gone? Viva California! Haha!
Crazy rob is such a dork. I am also living in Paradise and I still love the Cali. Erin,kid, when did you start eating fish? Mi likem sumtin ia be hemi kanki smol.
Post a Comment